Established by the Holy See, directly under the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, functioning through the Executive Committee, the General Convention, the Secretariate and various ad-hoc Committees.
1. To promote consecrated life in Hong Kong and to coordinate the activities of all consecrated life communities of men in Hong Kong.
2. To study issues of common interest, especially issues concerning means of cooperation in the Diocesan Apostolate.
3. To collaborate closely with the local church in finding effective solutions to the issues concerned.
Rev. Slawomir Kalisz, OMI
Rev. Fernando Montes Ledesma, MG
Rev. Giorgio Pasini, PIME
Rev. Ezakias Anthonyswamy, CMF
ASSOCIATION OF MAJOR
RELIGIOUS SUPERIORS OF
WOMEN IN HONG KONG
Established by the Holy See in 1972, directly under the Sacred Congregation for Religious and Secular Institutes, functioning through the Executive Committee, General Meetings and various sub-committees.
1. To find ways and means to increase and deepen the fervour of religious communities.
2. To promote the spiritual, doctrinal, apostolic and professional formation of young religious.
3. To study the practical means of collaboration between religious institutes in Hong Kong.
4. To find better ways to improve participation and cooperation in the diocesan apostolate.
Executive Committee Members:
Chairperson: Sr. Rossetti Lau, MIC
Sr. Maria Teresa Li, CIC
Sr. Regina But, FDCC
Treasurer: Sr. Agatha Poon, IHM
Secretary: Sr. Michelle Reynolds, MM
HONG KONG DIOCESAN CHINESE PRIESTS ASSOCIATION
President: Rev. Joseph Ng
Rev. Edward Chau,
Rev. Paul Tam
Secretary: Rev. Ignatius Lo
Treasurer: Rev. Peter Leung
HONG KONG DIOCESAN PASTORAL
Sr. Arokia Mary Thangapragasam, MEP
Sr. M. Salome Moe, FMA
Treasurer & Secretary:
Sr. Helen Siu, FMA